Jewish Forum & Discussions - Chabad Talk  

Go Back   Jewish Forum & Discussions - Chabad Talk > Torah and Judaism > Moshiach

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Unread 08-01-2004, 06:33 PM   #1
Yankel Nosson
Senior Platinum Member

Exclamation "Moshiach has Arrived" -- Rav Kaduri

Quote:
Rav Kaduri: Moshiach has Arrived

"After the Sharon government, the Moshiach will come" -- so foresees the Tzaddik, the G-dly Harav Yitzchok Kaduri, shlita. His words were reported in the Israeli newspaper Yediot Achronot.

In the words of the Rav, the Moshiach is already in the Holy Land, and will reveal himself in the future at the moment that is set for him. The Rav revealed to his students that according to calculations of the Vilna Gaon, the war of Gog and Magog began about [three] years ago (on Hoshana Raba), and will continue for seven years. During this time, every moment is suited for the Moshiach to reveal himself. (The American War on Terror began on Hoshana Raba when the Americans went into Afghanistan.)

Rav Kaduri has lately been speaking with greater frequency on the revelation of the Moshiach, and he said that signs have already been given for this from Heaven by way of cosmic events, which indicate -- according to the secrets of Torah -- the arrival of the benevolent end of days. "The world continues on and is being sweetened" -- thus is the Rav accustomed to addressing his students.

The revelation of the Moshiach, according to the Rav, will rescue Jerusalem from the hands of Islam and Xtianity, both of which seek to overwhelm Jerusalem and wrest ownership of her away from the Jewish people; but their ways will not succeed and they will wage war against each other. The Rav revealed that hidden in the garments of Moshiach is a Magen-David which grants him the power to conduct himself in a concealed way.

As will be remembered, at the time of the meeting between Rav Kaduri, shlita and the Lubavitcher Rebbe more than 12 years ago, the Rebbe said to him that he would merit to live until the revelation of Moshiach.

source: http://www.yiddishkeit.org/
Yankel Nosson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2004, 06:35 PM   #2
Yankel Nosson
Senior Platinum Member

Quote:
הרב כדורי: המשיח הגיע

ייאחרי הממשלה של שרון יבוא המשיחיי - כך מנבא הרב הצדיק האלוקי יצחק כדורי שליט"א. דבריו התפרסמו בעיתון ידיעות אחרונות.

לדיברי הרב, המשיח כבר נימצא בארץ הקודש ועתיד להתגלות בעיתוי שניקבע לו. הרב גילה לתלמידיו כי לפי החשבון שערך הגאון מוילנא החלה מילחמת גוג ומגוג ליפני כ - 4 שנים, בהושענא רבא של מוצאי שנת השמיטה האחרונה והיא עתידה להמשך 7 שנים שבמהלכן בכל רגע עשוי המשיח להתגלות. (המיתקפה האמריקאית על הטירור העולמי החלה ביום זה כשפשטו האמריקאים על אפגאניסטאן).

הרב כדורי מרבה באחרונה לדבר על התגלותו של המשיח ואמר כי כבר ניתנו סימנים לכך מהשמיים על ידי c מאורעות קוסמיים המבשרים על פי תורת הסוד את הגעתו של הקץ הטוב. "העולם הולך ומתמתק" - כך נוהג הרב להגיד לתלמידיו.

התגלותו של המשיח לדיברי הרב תביא להצלתה של ירושליים מידי האיסלם והנצרות המבקשים לתבוע את ירושליים ולהפקיעה אותה מהעם היהודי, אך דרכם לא תיצלח והם ילחמו אחד בשני. הרב גילה כי במלבושיו של המשיח חבוי מגן-דוד המעניק לו כח הנהגה ניסתר.

כזכור, בעת פגישתו של הרב כדורי שליט"א עם הרבי מלובביץ ליפני כ- 12 שנים אמר לו הרבי כי יזכה לחיות עד התגלותו של המשיח. (ניתן ליראות באתר את סרט הוידאו מהפגישה).

http://www.kaduri.net/Home/news.asp?id=324
Unread 08-01-2004, 08:55 PM   #3
Torah613
ChabadTalk.com Elder!

"Has arrived"??
Torah613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2004, 09:43 PM   #4
Yankel Nosson
Senior Platinum Member

The implication here, as I understand it, being that Moshiach has arrived in Eretz Yisrael, but has not been revealed.

What's difficult?
Unread 08-01-2004, 09:45 PM   #5
Torah613
ChabadTalk.com Elder!

Meaning he got off a plane but didn't proclaim himself yet?
Unread 08-01-2004, 09:57 PM   #6
Yankel Nosson
Senior Platinum Member

Maybe he's underground.

צמח שמו ומתחתיו יצמח

Unread 08-01-2004, 10:02 PM   #7
Torah613
ChabadTalk.com Elder!

R' Kaduri is against making kaporos with chickens, claiming it is a Torah prohibition...
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:O...A8%D7%99&hl=en
Unread 08-01-2004, 10:13 PM   #8
Yankel Nosson
Senior Platinum Member

Can we assume that Rav Kaduri, shlit'a, knew that the Rebbe held differently when he visited the Rebbe in 5751? He doesn't seem troubled...

http://kaduri.net/StreamVideos/kaduri5.wmv
Unread 08-01-2004, 10:18 PM   #9
RebYid
Senior Diamond Member

YN, what is the point of all this?
RebYid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2004, 10:33 PM   #10
Yankel Nosson
Senior Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RebYid
You think maybe Rav Kaduri should keep his insights to himself, not to bother us with this "Moshiach is coming" business?
Unread 08-01-2004, 10:49 PM   #11
Torah613
ChabadTalk.com Elder!

A "keitz" based on the Gro - is that the Moshiach we want (Boruch - help us out here, as the local expert on "misnagdishe Moshiach's"...)?

Last edited by Torah613; 08-01-2004 at 11:30 PM.
Unread 08-01-2004, 11:20 PM   #12
RebYid
Senior Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Yankel Nosson

You think maybe Rav Kaduri should keep his insights to himself, not to bother us with this "Moshiach is coming" business?
No Yankel, my question was on YOU?
Unread 08-01-2004, 11:40 PM   #13
Yankel Nosson
Senior Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RebYid
"...now that the time is clearly approaching, we cannot help but notice and interpret the signs all around us that tell of the impending geulah . . . As the time of the keitz grows nearer, the doubts will become smaller, and at the keitz, all doubts will be removed ... As the time grows closer, the uncertainty recedes in the wake of the increasingly 'abounding wisdom'." (Malbim, Introduction to Daniel).
Unread 08-01-2004, 11:59 PM   #14
RebYid
Senior Diamond Member

So you think the uncertainty is receding?

Last edited by RebYid; 08-02-2004 at 08:44 AM.
Unread 08-02-2004, 07:02 AM   #15
Yankel Nosson
Senior Platinum Member

Quote:
וכד יהא קריב ליומי משיחא אפילו רביי דעלמא זמינין לאשכחא טמירין דחכמתא ולמנדע ביה קצין וחושבנין ובההוא זמנא אתגליא לכלא

ספר הזהר פרשת וירא דף קיח/א
Unread 08-02-2004, 09:40 AM   #16
Gevurah
Executive Diamond Member

I just spotted this...a little Monday morning sociology....

Yankele.....

These shtark card carrying...nu on their birth certificates... Lubavitchers could not care less about what Rav Kaduri, the Bab Sali, or anyone says about the geula....
They are as we know not Mechichists hunting for rationalizations for the post-facto confirmation of the geula....They are Chabadniks who do the Rebbe's work and do not desire nor need external approval etc...

They are asking you......IF you are becoming one of them, neither should you care about these andere kadoshim....

Once upon a time before the Internet became the vogue, a shlaich found a neshama on campus , sent the nitzutz to Morristown and out the other end became a Chabade Chassidele...who went on to live in a Chabad community...
I recently stayed by such a model person of which there are many and he and his wife still learn, do, educate, with one focus..Chabad...
Now a few avant garde types went to Hadar HaTorah in off-years and things went amiss....but

along comes you....with your son as your mashpia and no criticism.... a thrist for Elokus and you not only do not differentiate..you glorify in the diversity of flavors at the ice cream parlor...
They are suggesting that go learn Samech Vav all day and you need only one flavor...
If I agreed with them, I could prove it ...but from your address and shoresh nishmacha... I see it would not happen anyway..
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2004, 09:14 AM   #17
Yankel Nosson
Senior Platinum Member

Gevurah--You can see shoresh nishmasi?! I didn't know Chabadtalk supported Ruach Hakodesh... (Anyway, I would certainly prefer learning S"V all day to coding web pages.)

I'm not quite one of these Carlebach types who prefers to sample a little of everything rather than sit down to a full meal...it's just that my library and my bekius in Chabad Chassidus is simply not broad enough to be able to find a source for every concept in the words of the Rebbeim. I plead guilty to learning Torah even if it isn't printed by Kehos.

However, I think the situation here might be a little different than the above diagnosis. I think this is a case of trying to uncover some hidden "M" agenda, as though after 2904 posts on Chabadtalk I might actually be a mole for Jude

You see how it goes: when I bring the Malbim they're on me about "misnagdishe Moshiach's"...when I asked for Chassidus they said "what's wrong with pshat meforshim?" Can't win!
Unread 08-03-2004, 09:25 AM   #18
Torah613
ChabadTalk.com Elder!

Who commented about the Malbim?
Unread 08-03-2004, 10:05 AM   #19
Gevurah
Executive Diamond Member

Quote:
it's just that my library and my bekius in Chabad Chassidus is simply not broad enough to be able to find a source for every concept in the words of the Rebbeim. I plead guilty to learning Torah even if it isn't printed by Kehos.
\

You have no hidden agenda and yup I can so there
You are pursuing Elokus in any shape of Kosher batter.
I merely point out why they find your not heading down the traditional path model upsetting....were you to want to be baki in Chabad only with your kochos you could do it and know how to do it...
I see no guilt as being one even guiltier as of late...
Unread 08-03-2004, 10:30 AM   #20
Torah613
ChabadTalk.com Elder!

I have no idea, how a thread about a "prophecy", developed into a discussion about the legitimacy of taking Torah from all sources - an activity I plead guilty to (with an excuse - תורה היא וללמוד אני צריך)...
Gevurah - I have no clue what you are talking about.
Unread 08-03-2004, 10:54 AM   #21
Gevurah
Executive Diamond Member

clear xtension

you must be friends with the Shaliach with the kids watching the toons or his brother or friend.
Unread 08-03-2004, 02:21 PM   #22
Torah613
ChabadTalk.com Elder!

What are you talking about?
Unread 08-03-2004, 08:08 PM   #23
Maskil
Silver Member

Once I hoped that Gevurah would be "Lo yachol l'hisapeik" and reveal what on earth he's talking about. nu nu
Unread 08-04-2004, 09:40 AM   #24
Gevurah
Executive Diamond Member

see the movie thread...

like a Boruch clone or maybe it is Boroch....emailed me this Kaduri thing..... if the Rebbe did not meet with him and say that...would it matter? How old is he anyway be"H
Unread 08-04-2004, 09:46 AM   #25
Yankel Nosson
Senior Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gevurah
How old is he anyway be"H
According to what I saw, he was born around 1895 c.e.

That would bring him to close to 110 years old, zei gezundt un shtark!