Jewish Forum & Discussions - Chabad Talk  

Go Back   Jewish Forum & Discussions - Chabad Talk > Lubavitch > Chassidus

Unread 02-24-2008, 01:36 AM   #26
Oived

The Rebbe speaks about this idea in the hasofos to chelek tes vav, on page 473. It might clear it up a bit for you.
Oived is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #27
Smirnoff
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eighth King View Post
I too have been quite busy lately. Nevertheless, I am very dissappointed with your post Hiskashrus, and have therefore taken a minute to respond. Aside for the fact that I am having trouble even making sense of it, your bit about the Osios is wrong (see Ginas Egoz, Shaar HaHavayah, brought down in Ayin-Beis, as I recall). Moreover, there are no sefiros in Atzmus Ohr Ein Sof. The Sefiros that are referred to in Ain Sof or in Ohr Ein Sof, do not refer to the Essence, as I mentioned to FlyingAxe (with mekoros to the Rashab IIRC) in an old post.
עיין שער היחוד לאדמו"ר האמצעי עמ' קלה-ב, שביאר דשרש אותיות הוא בעצם הנפש ממש שהנפש מלאה אותיותא ומשם בוקעים ויוצאים לבחי' גילוי. ובהיותם קבועים בעצם הנפש מתאחדים עם העצם ואינם בבחי' מציאות כלל וכלל, ע"ד דוגמא מאותיות החקוקי' בציור או בבליטה כאותיו' החותם. וכו

Unread 03-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #28
The Eighth King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
עיין שער היחוד לאדמו"ר האמצעי עמ' קלה-ב, שביאר דשרש אותיות הוא בעצם הנפש ממש שהנפש מלאה אותיותא ומשם בוקעים ויוצאים לבחי' גילוי. ובהיותם קבועים בעצם הנפש מתאחדים עם העצם ואינם בבחי' מציאות כלל וכלל, ע"ד דוגמא מאותיות החקוקי' בציור או בבליטה כאותיו' החותם. וכו

The Eighth King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #29
Rabbi_M

Even in R' Chaim Vital's writings you'll find him talking about malchus d'ein sof. He also specifies the context.

Look in Eitz Chaim Shar (42) drushei abiy"a perek alef.
Rabbi_M is offline   Reply With Quote