Jewish Forum & Discussions - Chabad Talk  

Go Back   Jewish Forum & Discussions - Chabad Talk > Lubavitch > The World of Lubavitch

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Unread 01-16-2008, 05:56 AM   #76
Returning
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyaway View Post
We want Moshiach now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ad mosai
Do I have to wait
Until I am
Released from Pilgrim State

(flyaway, Rosh Chodesh Adar Gimmel 5765)
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 05:58 AM   #77
Returning
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyaway View Post
And that the beauty of 770 WILL CONTINUE!!!!!!!
Yes, you will still be able to join your 20 glassy eyed cretinous friends every Sunday when you hand out dollar bills, each one with the same serial number and a picture of Al Sharpton instead of George Washington.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 12:39 PM   #78
Returning
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyaway View Post
COINSIDING WITH THIS WEEKS PARSHA BESHALACH AND THE SHIRA -
AS RABBI NAFTALI ESTULIN FROM CALIFORNIA SAID THAT WE WILL SOON BE SINGING THE SHIR CHODOSH!!!!!!!
CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IS IS?
NONE OTHER THAN -
Y.A.M.V.M.H.L.V!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And besides everything else, Yechi is NOT a shir chodosh. It is a well known song that is sung by:
1) some very sincere people (like Rabbi Estulin) with very strong emunah that may or may not be misdirected
2) some people who are not sure and just follow what they think is the cool crowd (especially in EY),
3) a handful of flakes, baalei machloikes and screwballs who make 770 miserable for the rest of us.
4) immature kids who just want to get on the nerves of parents and teachers who do not hold by it. Like Flyaway.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 01:22 PM   #79
Meshulam
Senior Diamond Member
 
Meshulam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
4) immature kids who just want to get on the nerves of parents and teachers who do not hold by it. Like Flyaway.
You're flyaway's Daddy? What do you let Flyaway online so much if you're so against him/her.
Meshulam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 01:30 PM   #80
Returning
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshulam View Post
You're flyaway's Daddy? What do you let Flyaway online so much if you're so against him/her.
If I were flyaway's daddy, I would whack him so hard for what he posts here that Social Services would have put him in foster care and pressed charges against me.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 02:00 PM   #81
flyaway
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 231
WOW! Returning has returned! Let me guess - yous been hanging out for so long now in the Sitra Achra and your Neshomo (if you even have one...) got so intoxicated, that just as you got back here and got a breath of fresh air - by reading the TRUTH which I posted, you barfed so much that post after post after post of yours stinks like puke!!!! Well Returning! Being a real Jew as I am (I hope you are...) I welcome you with outstreched arms and am more than glad to engage in intellectual conversation with you until I can win you over to the side of holiness! If you tell me your age I can even say your kapitul! As Avrohom fried said, "No Jew will be left behind..." and, "We wait for your return..." So you have returned! Baruch Habo! And please don't hesitate to let me know how I can help your lost soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flyaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 02:14 PM   #82
Meshulam
Senior Diamond Member
 
Meshulam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
If I were flyaway's daddy, I would whack him so hard for what he posts here that Social Services would have put him in foster care and pressed charges against me.
This much I suspected. You show your true colors. Your honesty is much appreciated...
Meshulam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 02:17 PM   #83
Meshulam
Senior Diamond Member
 
Meshulam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyaway View Post
WOW! Returning has returned! Let me guess - yous been hanging out for so long now in the Sitra Achra and your Neshomo (if you even have one...) got so intoxicated, that just as you got back here and got a breath of fresh air - by reading the TRUTH which I posted, you barfed so much that post after post after post of yours stinks like puke!!!! Well Returning! Being a real Jew as I am (I hope you are...) I welcome you with outstreched arms and am more than glad to engage in intellectual conversation with you until I can win you over to the side of holiness! If you tell me your age I can even say your kapitul! As Avrohom fried said, "No Jew will be left behind..." and, "We wait for your return..." So you have returned! Baruch Habo! And please don't hesitate to let me know how I can help your lost soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Though you haven't threatened violence against Returning quite like he impliedly did against you, I have to send you the same message: Quit it with the sinah-act. Its silly. Things on this board can get heated. But this back-and-forth is just plan stupid an malicious. If you can type, then you're old enough to know better.
Meshulam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 02:31 PM   #84
Returning
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshulam View Post
This much I suspected. You show your true colors. Your honesty is much appreciated...
NOT because he is a meshichist - because he posts utter drivel, to which I will no longer respond. He is the perfect proof for a vehement anti-meshichist that all meshichisten are crazy and that people grow out of such beliefs for the most part at age 18. I do not believe myself that any of this is the case - I am not anti. Thus ends my return to the kiddie pool. Bye-bye.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 02:41 PM   #85
flyaway
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 231
Meshulam! I stand corrected!
But anyone here looking objectively will easily conlclude who's the real deal and who's violent!
flyaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 04:54 PM   #86
chabadbreslov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
And besides everything else, Yechi is NOT a shir chodosh.
B"H

I remember when I first came to Chabad of Tzfat where I first learned about Yechi... At that time it was around the time of Adar - Nisan, and the Rebbe shlita M.H.M.'s new kapital that year was one of the Psalms about the Shir Chadash - New Song of the final redemption.

The songs of the previous redemptions were referred to as being feminine Shirah - since the redemptions were temporary, followed by further exiles, but the final song will be Shir - male tense, as it will be eternal without any exile following it at all.

According to the Nekeva Tesovev Gever teachings in Chassidut and Nigleh, the woman will also become in a state of being male in the final geulah, I.e. a giver, which is the innate male attribute.
__________________
Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman
chabadbreslov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #87
chossidnistar
Senior Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabadbreslov View Post
B"H

I remember when I first came to Chabad of Tzfat where I first learned about Yechi... At that time it was around the time of Adar - Nisan, and the Rebbe shlita M.H.M.'s new kapital that year was one of the Psalms about the Shir Chadash - New Song of the final redemption.

The songs of the previous redemptions were referred to as being feminine Shirah - since the redemptions were temporary, followed by further exiles, but the final song will be Shir - male tense, as it will be eternal without any exile following it at all.

According to the Nekeva Tesovev Gever teachings in Chassidut and Nigleh, the woman will also become in a state of being male in the final geulah, I.e. a giver, which is the innate male attribute.
chabadbreslov
r u Matysiahu?
chossidnistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #88
chabadbreslov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by chossidnistar View Post
chabadbreslov
r u Matysiahu?
B"H
Why do you ask? My name is Aaron Benyamin. btw: thank you for the compliment.
__________________
Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman
chabadbreslov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 08:24 PM   #89
Kookoo Kabalist
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabadbreslov View Post
B"H
Why do you ask? My name is Aaron Benyamin...
Figures...
Kookoo Kabalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 08:31 PM   #90
Meshulam
Senior Diamond Member
 
Meshulam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
NOT because he is a meshichist - because he posts utter drivel, to which I will no longer respond. He is the perfect proof for a vehement anti-meshichist that all meshichisten are crazy and that people grow out of such beliefs for the most part at age 18. I do not believe myself that any of this is the case - I am not anti. Thus ends my return to the kiddie pool. Bye-bye.
I did not accuse you of being an anti. I accuse you of being immature and silly.
Meshulam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 08:43 PM   #91
flyaway
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 231
B"H that Returning just promised to leave (hopefuly not just for 3 months and then come back and spew hatred), I think we can resume the disscusion! Yes indeed! We need more Ahavas Yisroel, and that doesn't mean comprimising Yechi or any other Inyan of Geu"M!
flyaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 09:25 PM   #92
Torah613
ChabadTalk.com Elder!
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 11,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabadbreslov View Post
B"H
Why do you ask? My name is Aaron Benyamin. btw: thank you for the compliment.
Ah, Ahron Benjamin, it has been a while since we saw that name. But why change from Hiphop?
Torah613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 09:34 PM   #93
flyaway
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 231
Torah613! What's wrong with Aaron enyomin? Andw hat do you got against Hatomomim HAMEshichist Hip Hop?
flyaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008, 03:04 AM   #94
Hiskashrus
Diamond Member
 
Hiskashrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,450
וכנראה שהופעתו כאן ביתר שאת וביתר עוז ובתוספת חיות בבחי' סממנים שעל המזבח ואכמ"ל
__________________
Hiskashrus: available at a sforim shank near you
Hiskashrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008, 03:12 AM   #95
Returning
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshulam View Post
I did not accuse you of being an anti. I accuse you of being immature and silly.
Kol hapoisel bemumoi poisel.

When I first started here I enjoyed interesting dialogue with normal, mature people. I'm even in touch with some of them via other Internet media. Now, not only have the inmates taken over the asylum, but the moderators censor those who point out the problems here and try to chase the troublemakers away.

And now I leave the forum to you, Flyaway

Last edited by Returning; 01-19-2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Case of mistaken identity - I apologize!
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008, 01:28 PM   #96
chossidnistar
Senior Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
And now I leave the forum to you, Flyaway and yes, Aharon Benjamin, about whom more can be learned from this link:

http://creedmoorer.blogspot.com/2005...n-haagogi.html
he is not the same Aharon Benjamin, come on
chossidnistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #97
flyaway
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 231
Returning! You are Pushot not worth the paper you write your trash on! And indeed - Kol Haposel Bemumo Posel - You suffer from mental illness and you are a trouble maker who likes to spew hatred as is quite apparent from your above posts and all your other ones!
Go to hell you sick ****!!!
flyaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2008, 12:16 AM   #98
DW Duke
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,337
Intermediate

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/speech.htm
DW Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2008, 02:55 PM   #99
chabadbreslov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by chossidnistar View Post
he is not the same Aharon Benjamin, come on
B"H

chossidnistar is right. I don't even have a driver's license.
Quote:
ABHH: It is in the back of my van, where I sleep every time ...
This should serve as sufficient evidence for the understanding ve'dal.
__________________
Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman
chabadbreslov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2008, 03:00 PM   #100
chabadbreslov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyaway View Post
Returning! You are Pushot not worth the paper you write your trash on! And indeed - Kol Haposel Bemumo Posel - You suffer from mental illness and you are a trouble maker who likes to spew hatred as is quite apparent from your above posts and all your other ones!
Go to hell you sick ****!!!
B"H

flyaway, you sound like you are upset about something. I think that everyone just needs to lean back, and take a deep breath imho.
__________________
Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman
chabadbreslov is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Psak Din for the coming of Moshiach JewishHiphop The Rabbeim & Gedolei Yisroel 2 08-27-2006 12:43 AM
Prophecy Returning Before the Coming of Moshiach Jude Moshiach 53 04-05-2005 03:23 PM
Predictions about the coming of Moshiach Sameach Moshiach 27 03-10-2005 02:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001 - 2016 ChabadTalk.com