Jewish Forum & Discussions - Chabad Talk  

Go Back   Jewish Forum & Discussions - Chabad Talk > Torah and Judaism > Moshiach

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Unread 11-25-2011, 02:31 AM   #251
Sponge
Banned

Moshiach

The time for the returning to Israel is very near..On Iyar 17,2011,something happened for the second time..Can anyone tell me what it was ?
Sponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2011, 05:12 AM   #252
Sponge
Banned

Moshiach

A few questions to see if a post I read is correct,I would appreciate everybodies opinion..Chief Rabbi and President (Nasi) are one in Judaism. Moshe Rabenu and Moshiach are actually one..King,Nasi and the Chief Rabbi are the same..Gematria of Shilo,345,is the same as Moshe Rabenu..Moshe may be same as Zer Anpin(primodial man)..Lastly,would these be higher than the Kodesh HaKodeshim? Thanks Sponge...
Unread 11-29-2011, 03:30 AM   #253
Sponge
Banned

Moshiach

First of all, I have the utmost respect for the Rebbe..Is it possible that he was smarter than almost anyone gives him credit ? Is it possible that he knew his successor would be Moshiach and the world was not ready for this revelation,or Moshiach was not ready,or Hashem was not ready,or the Rebbe(bless his soul eternally) did not know who Moshiach was before he passed ? Bless Yisrael Forever !!!
Unread 12-25-2011, 02:31 AM   #254
Sponge
Banned

Moshiach

On Iyar 17, 2011, it was revealed by Hashem that the soul of Moses in bodily form, once again walked the face of the earth !!!!
Unread 01-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #255
Sponge
Banned

Moshiach

Coffee9,I was going to respond fully to your post,but after reading that you admittedly are non-jewish,I can't see the wisdom in continuing.. Thanks Sponge..
Unread 04-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #256
DW Duke
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
First of all, I have the utmost respect for the Rebbe..Is it possible that he was smarter than almost anyone gives him credit ? Is it possible that he knew his successor would be Moshiach and the world was not ready for this revelation,or Moshiach was not ready,or Hashem was not ready,or the Rebbe(bless his soul eternally) did not know who Moshiach was before he passed ? Bless Yisrael Forever !!!
If the world saw Moshiach Ben David could the world endure the shock to the soul?
DW Duke is offline   Reply With Quote