View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2006, 07:12 PM   #1
Ronen1

Amazing progress in Chabad

BS''D - I came to Chabad Lubavitch about 5 years ago and I must say that since then I have seen so many wonderful improvements within our community. Mosty recently the publications of the D'var Malchus kuntrasim. I can't believe that we are still able to connect to the Rebbe and His will so many years after Gimmel Tammuz! I've never been prouder to call myself a Lubavitcher Chosid and I become more proud everyday. I feel so lucky to be part of the Rebbe's army and to consider myself to be close to the tzadik of our generation. While I understand what people like Rabbi Dovid Berger say about certain individuals in our community, I still feel that we are doing the right thing in essence as long as we stick to halacha. In truth, if he had no macur in Torah, I'm sure his book would not have gotten published and he would not recieve such attention during Gimmel Tammuz every year. I'm sure he, too, waits for us to be megala Mashiach Tzidkanu in a complete way so that we can all go to Yerushali'im and celeberate together with Mashiach Tzidkanu!
Ronen1 is offline   Reply With Quote